Business Account users on Transcribe.com can now create Teams and invite their teammates to join them. This is great news for teams who need easy access to shared transcriptions. There can be up to 10 people in a Team, with shared Team credits, and each team member will have access to all of our PRO features.
Currently the Teams functionality is in beta mode and is only available in the web editor, but iOS support is on the way.
It's quick and easy to create a Team and invite collaborators. Here's how:
1. Open Transcribe.com in a web browser and sign into your Business Account
2. Click the "Teams" tab in the navigation bar
3. Go to your "Overview"
4. Click "New team"
5. Once created, click the "Options" button
6. From this menu, you can invite your teammates to join, either via email or using a Teammate code
Once you've invited collaborators, you can also follow the above steps to see a full list of team members, and remove people if you need to.
To accept an email invitation, simply click the link in the email. This will open up the Transcribe web editor, and automatically accept the invite.
To accept an invitation sent using a Teammate code:
1. Open Transcribe and click the "Teams" tab in the navigation bar
2. Go to your "Overview"
3. Here you'll see any pending invitations, which you can click to accept or reject
In Team mode, you'll see a full list of Team transcriptions
While in Team mode, transcriptions will use credits from the Team balance, not from your personal balance
Users in Team mode have access to all PRO features
Please note that this is a beta functionality, so severe limitations may apply
We are testing different approaches, and some details may change over time
To create a Team, users need to sign up for a Business Account
Business Accounts cost $60/month. Up to 10 people can be added to a Team, at no extra cost, and every Team member will have access to all our PRO features.
Launch the Transcribe online editor to get started.
Written By Katie Garrett