To make it as easy as possible to get a transcript of your Zoom meetings with Transcribe, you'll want to set up Zoom integration. Transcribe will then be able to transcribe new Zoom recordings directly from the cloud.
Setting this up is easy, and you only have to do it once. After that, you'll be able to get Zoom transcriptions almost instantly.
1. Sign in to your Zoom account
2. Click Settings on the left, and then click the Recording tab
3. Confirm or restore these settings:
Cloud recording: Toggled on
Record an audio only file: Checked
Allow cloud recording sharing: Toggled on
(Recommended) Automatic recording: Toggled on
(Recommended) Record in the cloud: Selected
IP address access control: Toggled off
Require users to authenticate before viewing cloud recordings: Toggled off
Set recording as on-demand by default: Toggled off
Require password to access shared cloud recordings: Toggled off
1. Sign in to your Transcribe account
2. Click Settings (the gear icon) and tap Connect To Zoom, then follow the instructions
3. If you're not already signed into Zoom, you will be prompted to sign in
4. Click Authorize to connect Transcribe to Zoom
Transcribe will be able to sync and transcribe new Zoom cloud recordings from this point on! Next time you want to transcribe a Zoom recording, simply import your recording to Transcribe from the cloud, select the language, start the transcription process, and your transcript will be ready in minutes!
1. Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps, or search for the Transcribe app
3. Click on the Transcribe app
4. Click Uninstall
Written By Katie Garrett
From doing it yourself to using Word, Google Docs or, best of all, the Transcribe App or online editor, learn how to transcribe audio with our helpful guide.
Learn how to prepare for a recorded interview, how to transcribe an interview and how to edit your interview transcription with the help of our useful guide.
Manage your workflow and save precious time by transcribing your Zoom meetings with Transcribe. Learn how to transcribe a Zoom meeting with our handy guide.